The ZEHNDER ZF 80 sewage pump range uses both macerator and vortex principles to move waste in the most effective and efficient manner.
Grinding blades, fibre cutting inserts and other systems are used depending on the model and purpose to make these pumps best of class.
Along with the SANIFLO range of pumps, both macerator and vortex, most appplications, premises and solutions required are covered.
Give us a call if you are a professional / tradesperson or retail outlet.
Highlights of the pumps qualities are as follows :-
- motor housing, pump housing and seal carrier made of cast iron
- single-channel impeller made of cast iron with fibre cutting insert
- double bidirectional mechanical seals with intermediate oil chamber
- explosion-proof motor (Ex.)
- lateral cable entry with strain relief and break protection
- protection grade IP 68 – fully submersible
- submersible sewage pump made of cast iron
- pressure outlet DN 100
See the manufacturers website here.