Grease Traps are an essential element of any commercial kitchen or other application where grease and/or oil is encountered.
We are exclusive agents in the UK for WasteAway Grease Traps. They are developed and manufactured by the Xiamen PureenPower Environmental Technology Co. in China, and are specially imported by ourselves for the UK market. They deliver a high quality service at an extremely competitive price.
All are fully compliant with British Standard BS EN 1825, and all other legislation governing the use of Grease Traps in the UK.
We supply in bulk to distributors/installers in the UK, at prices from £2,000 ex VAT and delivery. Bulk discounts are available, depending on the number of units ordered.
Simply contact us for a detailed quotation or any further information you may need.
Why choose WasteAway Grease Traps?
- Fully compliant with BS EN 1825 and all other relevant UK legislation.
- Cheaper than other manufacturers, but equally efficient and reliable.
- Removes 95% of FOG (fats, oil, grease) substances and traps 95% of solid residuals in waste water.
- Effectively prevents blocked drains.
- Avoids pollution caused by waste oil
- Achieves 95% purity of collected oil, to allow for recycling.
- Replaces traditional separators with smaller unit, so less space required.
- Low maintenance – works continuously and automatically without motor.
- Strong and durable – made with high grade stainless steel and PE materials.
Easily installed – almost anywhere!
A further key benefit of WasteAway Grease Traps is how they are easily installed in almost any available space.
Installation applications include:
WasteAway Grease Trap applications
WasteAway Grease Traps are ideal for use in any commercial cooking facility. Examples include:
- Hotels, restaurants, and fast food outlets.
- Factory/school/college & university canteens.
They are also ideal for use in other applications were grease and/or oil is a factor. Examples include:
- Food processing plants.
- Oil refineries.
- Car washes.
- Waste water treatment plants.
We supply a range of WasteAway Grease Trap models, each particularly suited to different applications. They are:
Click ‘Read More’ to learn more about each. Alternatively, simply contact us for any further information required, or a quotation for either a single or bulk order.