The Sanifos 610 Pump Chamber is an automatic lifting station that can be used for pumping residential or industrial waste water when the sewer is at too high a level for natural gravity drainage.
It consists of a 610-litre tank, floats and one pump or two for more intense operation and greater operational safety. The two pumps operate alternately and start simultaneously in case of an abnormally high level of effluents in the tank detected by the alarm float. The other two floats are used to switch the pump on and off and to maximize the useful volume for a reduction in wear.
The Sanifos 610 pumps integrate the SFA blasting system with ProX K2 blades for small diameter discharge without clogging. Its high density polyethylene tank provides high mechanical strength and is resistant to chemical attack for safety.
The pumps options are :-
- Single Phase or 3 Phase power
- Grinder Blades
- Vortex Motror
Sanifos 610 is delivered with its hydraulics with shut-off valves and non-return valves. It offers 6 inputs available with different diameters and 2 ventilation holes for easy installation. Its extensions, available as an accessory, allow installation flexibility.
Thanks to its IP68 waterproof terminal blocks and its line for the delivery of the pumps delivered as standard, maintenance is easy.
Sanifos 610 comes standard with its SMART control unit. This system of intelligent control of the installation offers a backlit interface with text, a logbook of the installation (number of hours of operation of the pumps) and indicates when the next maintenance must take place.
An RF alarm box is also supplied as standard with Sanifos 610.
Why choose Sanifos 610 ?
Can handle all drainage needs of a single dwelling with multiple storeys, incorporating WC, bathroom, kitchen and utility room.
- Contains two separate load balanced pumps, with high performance macerating systems that will operate alternately for a failsafe system.
- In the event of inflow overload, both motors run at the same time. In the unlikely event of one motor failing, the other will take over.
- Alternate activation ensures even wear of motors.
- Robust cutting blades to prevent clogging.
- Powerful automatic motor with quiet operation.
- Easy handling for installation below ground level.