The Sanicondens Eco is a commercial condensate pump. It is designed specifically to dispose of acidic materials from appliances such as boilers, refrigeration units, dehumidifiers, and air conditioning units.
Sanicondens Eco four entry points mean multiple appliances can be attached simultaneously. The unit can handle materials with a pH as low as 2.5 and it will handle temperatures of up to 80°C for short spells.
Overall, the Sanicondens Eco is similar to Sanicondens Best, but has a smaller tank capacity, making it more suitable for less demanding environments.
Why choose Sanicondens Eco?
- Allows simultaneous use of multiple appliances
- Four entry points
- Built in pump
- 1 litre tank
- Working temperature of 35°C
- Will handle temperatures up to 80°C for short periods and a minimum pH of 2.5
- Horizontal discharge: 50m.
- Vertical discharge: 4.5m.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- For use where a neutralising tray is not required
- IP20 rated
- Complete with 2m of cable and 6m of drainage pipe, for remote installation
- Saniflo Descaler – For trouble-free maintenance
* can be bought separately
- Nationwide Delivery
- Same Day Dispatch
- Free SANIFLO Advice
- All products in stock