The Sanitop UP is the new version of the Sanitop external macerator pump for the installation of a WC and associated hand basin.
Advantages over the older model include a new sleek design, and easy top access for servicing and maintenance.
It is perfectly suited for use in loft conversions, under stair installations, and home extensions.
It offers slimline design, which requires just 200mm clearance behind the WC. Sanitop UP is powerful enough despite its size to pump waste up to five metres vertically, and up to 100 metres horizontally.
Why choose Sanitop UP?
- Slimline design
- Power in a small package
- Quiet motor
- Fits behind the toilet
- Suitable for domestic applications
- Easy to install
- Automatic activation
- BBA Approved
- Tested in over 30,000 cycles
- Comes with up to five-year extended warranty
Available Sanitop UP Accessories
* can be bought separately
Sanitop UP Technical Details
- Dimensions (height x width x depth)(mm): 312 x 339 x 166
- Vertical discharge (m): 5
- Horizontal discharge (m): 100
- Discharge rate at max. height (gpm): 4800 L/h
- Discharge pipe diameter (mm): 22 / 28 / 32
- Wattage: 400
- Protection: IP44
- Noise: 46 db(A)
- Max amperage (A): 40
- Electrical Supply (V): 220-240 (50Hz)
A SANIFLO Macerator enables you to add extra facilities within your home. All you need is a water and an electric power supply. SANIFLO Macerators are easy, quick, and economic to install and allow you to add a number of different facilities. From simple setups such as a cloak room or shower room, to larger facilities such as a bathroom, or even a kitchen complete with dishwasher and washing machine.
- Free Nationwide Delivery
- Same Day Dispatch
- FREE Saniflo Advice
- All products in stock