The Sanipro UP is the new version of the original Sanipro external macerator pump. It maintains the ability to install a new toilet virtually anywhere.
Advantages of the new model include:
- New easy access to the tank due to the removable lid offering an easy servicing and maintenance
- New improved design of casing
- Quieter motor than before
The Sanipro UP allows you to install a full shower room, for instance if adding en-suite facilities to a large bedroom. It can also be used in loft conversion and home extension applications.
Sanipro UP will take the waste from a WC, shower unit, and wash basin, and pump it quickly and quietly through pipework as small as 22mm diameter, to a remote septic tank or sewer.
It is economical and easy to install, works with all standard sanitary ware, and can be concealed behind a removable panel.
The Sanipro UP requires 210mm clearance behind the WC.
Why choose Sanipro UP?
- Compact, neat, and unobtrusive
- Allows installation of full en-suite facilities
- Inlets of both side of unit, for maximum handling capacity
* can be bought separately
Sanipro UP Technical Details
- Dimensions (height x width x depth)(mm): 312 x 432 x 185
- Discharge rate at max height (gpm): 4800
- Wattage: 400
- Protection: IP44
- Noise: 46db(A)
- Electrical Supply (V): 220-240 (50Hz)
- Horizontal discharge (m): 100
- Vertical discharge (m): 5
- Discharge pipe diameter (mm): 22 / 28 / 32
The Sanipro UP comes with an extended 5 year warranty.
- Nationwide Delivery
- Speedy Dispatch
- Free SANIFLO Advice
- Most products in stock