Sanifos 110 is an automatic lifting station that can be used for pumping residential or industrial waste water when the sewer is at too high a level for natural gravity drainage.
It consists of a 110-litre tank and a pump with a float switch for autonomous operation. Its pump incorporates the Saniflo grinding system, allowing evacuation through small diameter pipes without clogging.
Sanifos 110 is supplied with pre-assembled hydraulics and a cable gland for the motor cable. It offers four inputs with different diameters for easy installation. It has a self-cleaning tank bottom that avoids any risk of sedimentation in the bottom of the tank.
Why choose Sanifos 110?
- Can handle all drainage needs of a single dwelling incorporating WC, bathroom, kitchen and utility room.
- Single grinder pump with float activation method.
- Robust cutting blades to prevent clogging.
- Powerful automatic motor, with quiet operation.
- Easy handling for installation below ground level.