The Sanifos 500 single phase is an automatic lifting station that can be used for pumping residential or industrial waste water when the sewer is at too high a level for natural gravity drainage.
It consists of a 500-litre tank, three floats and two pumps for more intense operation and greater operational safety. The two pumps operate alternately and start simultaneously in case of an abnormally high level of effluents in the tank detected by the alarm float. The other two floats are used to switch the pump on and off and to maximize the useful volume for a reduction in wear.
The Sanifos 500 pumps discharge without clogging. Its high density polyethylene tank provides high mechanical strength and is resistant to chemical attack for safety.
Sanifos 500 is delivered with its hydraulics with shut-off valves and non-return valves. It offers 6 inputs available with different diameters and 2 ventilation holes for easy installation. Its 30 cm extension, available as an accessory, allows installation flexibility.
Thanks to its IP68 waterproof terminal blocks and its line for the delivery of the pumps delivered as standard, maintenance is easy.
Sanifos 500 comes standard with its SMART control unit. This system of intelligent control of the installation offers a backlit interface with text, a logbook of the installation (number of hours of operation of the pumps) and indicates when the next maintenance must take place.
An RF alarm box is also supplied as standard with Sanifos 500.
Why choose Sanifos 500?
- Can handle all drainage needs of a single dwelling with multiple storeys, incorporating WC, bathroom, kitchen and utility room.
- Contains two separate load balanced pumps, with high performance macerating systems that will operate alternately for a failsafe system.
- In the event of inflow overload, both motors run at the same time. In the unlikely event of one motor failing, the other will take over.
- Alternate activation ensures even wear of motors.
- Powerful automatic motor with quiet operation.
- Easy handling for installation below ground level.